Get in touch with us
DISCLAIMER: Fraud Alerts:
It has come to our notice that admissions fee offers are been circulated on behalf of ICEC by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives or subsidiaries or under contract with Indian Career & Educational Consultants.
ICEC. does not:
1. Send admission letters from free email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
2. Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for admissions or any sort of fees to third party bank account.
3. Authorized anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a admissions through ICEC in any college or university.
4. However, sometimes admission process is done through professional career counselling agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by ICEC and not by any third parties.
- ICEC will not be responsible to anyone acting on an admission offer not directly made by ICEC Counsellor.
- Anyone making an admission offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by ICEC, and is not offering an approved admissions.
- ICEC reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or admissions call, Please write an email us at email@example.com.